This call is launched in the framework of the conference which is meant to conclude the Research network The Governance of Sustainability in Europe. The objective of the conference is to analyse the dynamic of European integration in the fields of sustainability policy and action.
Contributions should address one of the following themes:
* the evolution of a European environmental conscience
* repercussions of energy and environmental policy for the politics, policies and polity of the EU.
* the EU as an actor on the international stage in sustainability policies
* European social policies, such as redistribution mechanisms with the objective of sustainable development.
* New economic models, such as the evolution of the European social business initiative
* General analysis of the political agenda of the EU with regard to environment and energy issues, sustainable business models and approaches to social policies.