In an effort to highlight the innovative and professionalising aspect of training programs, Alliance Europa assists its consortium’s training programs in the following areas:
- Implementing innovative pedagogical practices
- Developing ties with the socio-economic world
- Facilitating and improving the professional integration of young graduates
Resources and Advice
Looking for an internship, finding a job in France or internationally, writing an application, preparing one's future... all of these questions are of concern to students and require precise answers.
The careers guidance centres (SUIO - Services Universitaires d'Insertion et d'Orientation) at the universities of Nantes, Angers and Le Mans offer a range of activities, workshops and resources to help the students in our programs navigate the job market.
- In its Careers Centre , the Nantes SUIO gives out a lot of useful information on how to search for a job, but also on potential offers and company profiles.
- The University of Angers has put together the IP'Oline platform which allows alumni to network together and on which job announcements are posted.
- The SUIO at the University of Le Mans has also made resources available for students to help them in their career choices.
Students from several master's programs have the opportunity of conducting tutored projects in which they can develop their professional skills. This allows them to build bridges between their studies and their upcoming professional lives. To do this, students work with local institutions and companies while also being supervised by an academic lecturer.