International Conference at Le Mans University in association with the University of Latvia May 19-20, 2022
This two-day conference, which explores transculturality with a special focus on the US, in two languages, English and French, invites papers on topics related but not limited to:
- Genealogies of transculturality and Transcultural Studies
- Transculturality and transnationalism
- Transcultural theory
- Translingual/transcultural literature
- Transcultural literature and book industry
- Transculturality and translation
- Transcultural communication
This conference is supported by the Institute for European and Global studies.
Website of the conference
The Languages, Literature, Linguistics laboratory of the Universities of Angers and Le Mans (3L.AM Lab), Welcoming Team No 4335, is a Research Unit present on two sites, noted A by the Agence d’Evaluation de la Recherche et de l’Enseignement Supérieur (2011 evaluation campaign). It brings together 60 teacher-researchers (40 in Le Mans and 20 in Angers) and welcomes 40 PhD students.
The University of Le Mans contributes to the research lines of the Institute for European and Global studies and to the education offer on European culture(s).